Thursday, March 21, 2013

My nurse of a mom's words of wisdom - Health, Fitness, and Sports

Aspiegirl1993
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: Mar 19, 2013
Posts: 2


PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 pm?? ?Post subject: My nurse of a mom's words of wisdom Reply with quote

Hey guys--- I have a cool mom, she works at a nursing home for the elderly as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) I am SO DARN BLESSED to have a nurse for a mom! Like, when I have something weird going on in my body, i would text her and say "hey I got/have _____________________. What do I do?" and my mom would text back something like this: "take 2 tylenol" (just an example). Wow.... I'm also overweight. Whenever we go to a sit-down restaurant, and I'm about to order a soda, (Soda's very bad for you, OK?) my mom interrupts me and suggest something more healthy like lemonade. Are any of you as lucky as me to have a nurse (RN, LPN, and the like) as a parent??? You should really thank them for what they do, if you have a parent who's a nurse.
Back to top
Fnord
Enigmatic Threadkilling Metasyntactic Variable
Phoenix

Joined: May 07, 2008
Posts: 16846
Location: Stendec


Back to top
Aspiegirl1993
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: Mar 19, 2013
Posts: 2


Back to top
MDD123
Phoenix
Phoenix

Joined: May 07, 2009
Age: 29
Posts: 1029


Back to top
lostonearth35
Phoenix
Phoenix

Joined: Jan 06, 2010
Age: 39
Posts: 783
Location: Canada


Back to top
Who_Am_I
almost human
Phoenix

Joined: Aug 28, 2005
Age: 29
Posts: 10216
Location: My body is in Brisbane and my mind is in the gutter. :D


Back to top
OliveOilMom
Queen of cans and jars
Phoenix

Joined: Nov 12, 2011
Posts: 5834
Location: Living in Faulkner's nightmare


Back to top

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt226544.html

amber portwood Phyllis Diller Darla Moore newsweek Tony Scott UFC 151 empire state building

No comments:

Post a Comment